Psychocats Journey

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Alright hi, I am so tired, I got like 3.5-4 hours of sleep, didnt fall asleep till almost 7:30 am... uggg I thought my weight would be crap because it usually is if I dont sleep well. But hey IM down! 113.6! I dont know how I am losing so fast right now. I am not doing anything differently. But hey I am not complaining

I am bping right now... 5 peanut butter and jam sandwiches and 2 turkey burgers, a chicken breast, and 2 cups of rice. I would eat more but I dont have much else to choose from.

I am worried about tomorrow... I know my therapist is going to ask me my weight I dont want to tell her but my doctor will find out tomorrow too. I was thinking of water loading or something but there is a part of me that doesnt want to. I am basically already going to treatment so they know I dont weigh as much as I should. I might be having lunch before the dr appointment.
my day is looking like get up and ready...
be at the lab by 8:45-9
go to therapy 10
go home 11 or meet friend then or 12
lunch with friend
work for friend
dr appointment 3:15
I would like to go home first but that is unlikely because I work for my friend for 2 hours usually
my case worker wants to meet me at the drs office and be there

uggg tomorrow is not looking fun although I do want to spend time with my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow huni,Im gonna cross my fingers for you.

Love you <3