Psychocats Journey

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Alright I gotta make this quick... its late... weight was up today :( 118.2 not sure why... just fluctuating I guess... I will be taking lax tomorrow night... Got a party/picnic tomorrow...

My niece and nephew are sleeping over tonight... ate with them a couple times... was able to purge after (dinner)

Made a crapload of cupcakes... I have to frost them tomorrow but I made the frosting already... i just have to add vanilla flavoring I forgot that... I will take pictures of the cupcakes...

I bought a new bathing suit too... Will take a picture of that too...

I made popcorn on the stove today... it was pretty good but man very oily... not sure if I will continue doing it that way... (my first time was tonight)

I just ate about 12 cookies and some potatoes after the popcorn... gotta go purge in a minute, Kayla is sleeping, nick is getting there... really tired...

Thats why I gotta wrap this up he is sleeping in the living room... so later, I am not sure I will be able to get on at all tomorrow... <3

1 comment:

Laila said...

Not much to say actually,but hope you are doing good huni.

<3 <3 <3