Psychocats Journey

Friday, July 1, 2011

Laila- I am so glad you are alright and was just on vacation... im trying to be healthy-ish... not acting stupid with my health (well any more stupid than the ed)... I dont know when I will know anything... maybe a little something tuesday but we will see, I will write as soon as I know anything. Love you Laila

hey... weight 117.4

I sunburned my legs... oops... at least its only my legs... i took a picture... lol will post it tomorrow maybe

I had 3 bps today... got money so they were good...
I made fried dough earlier... it was alright at first but after a couple bites I just tasted oil so I ended up throwing the rest out... I couldn't make myself eat it when it turned to oil when I chewed it. I used crescent roll dough so that made it too flaky too... ehh so if I ever try to make it again I will use like biscuit dough... but I dont like using boiling oil on the stove so I may not make it again

uggg i hope my sister doesnt bail on taking me grocery shopping tomorrow... I wouldnt put it past her though

I need to make 3 dozen cupcakes for the party/picnic on sunday

i have this bruise on my right hipbone... i was not sure what caused it but when I went for a walk earlier I noticed it is from my purse... yeah my purse hits my hipbone (or puts enough pressure on it) to cause a bruise... odd

im tired and i guess i dont have as much to write as i thought... will write tomorrow

1 comment:

Laila said...

I also get easily bruished,even if its just a bag or whatever thats bumping into me,lol...
You're not alone being sunburned,I really hate that I get burned so easily,I wish I could get a tan instead..haha...well well,nothing I can do about that. Hope you wont get worse tho.

<3 you