Psychocats Journey

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Laila- I hate gaining from bping (well i hate gaining period)... usually my days are not as bad as that... I think partial is a good idea for some people but I dont really think I need it. I feel fine... yeah my eating is not great but who in america is really that healthy of an eater? a high percentage of americans are unhealthy eaters and are subsequently overweight/obese... im just trying to stop myself from being like that... i dont know... that arguement doesnt sound as convincing as it did in my head lol

so thank goodness i did not gain today... still 118.8 THANK GOODNESS
I didnt end up taking lax last night... i said to wait and make sure the mucus stuff stopped... I think I will take them again friday, I really am surprised that I am taking them so often again... I am not taking bunches but I thought I would stick to taking them once every other week but now its several times a week. but I only take 1-2 pills so it shouldnt be messing with my electrolytes or anything...  im kinda just waiting for them to stop working though and then needing to increase them. thats what happened before... when i was bad with them

i bp'd 2 times today... purging was a bit easier the first time... surprised... the second time was not bad but not great... my night weight was 120.4 better than the 122.2 of last night (or the 126.2 after the bad purge yesterday)

I am going to go grab a popsicle... NOT BP

I have been so tired the past week... i tell you last night waking up and going to the bathroom and stuff I felt so drugged (didnt take sleeping pill either) I woke up and fed Tiger this morning and could barely keep my eyes open... then when my case worker called to see me I set my alarm for 12:30 am instead of pm, woke up at 12:55 and could still hardly wake up... case worker showed up at 1:10 (thankfully she was late) I barely looked presentable lol

I ended up taking a nap at 4 i think and slept till 7 but could have slept longer but forced myself to get up and eat (i wanted to eat)... im ready to pass out again... my head is heavy... my eyes are heavy... so im gonna wrap this up, i need to take my meds and just sleep

im gonna go garden for nancy tomorrow and then going out with a friend to the drive in... hopefully  i wont freeze at that (gonna wear pants and bring a sweater, but it is supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow)

alright... i will try to post tomorrow but cant guarantee it <3

ohhh Kayla got her cast re-wrapped for the permanent cast (for the 6 weeks)

1 comment:

Laila said...

I had to laugh,cause no,that arguement did NOT sound very convincing at all,haha. Its your ED talking,cause even if many american people are obeses,and you dont want to go there,your way of keeping your wight dont is not good.
I feel you when it comes to lax,my plan wasn't suppose to be an everyday prosject,but hey,thats where I am...well well,just says how powerfull an ED is...

Take care of yourself huni <3