Psychocats Journey

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ohhh crap... i know i am CRAZY

i went to get a drink to take my meds and lax with... seriously... im crazy... i started eating... wtf... i thought well im gonna take lax so just eat... umm no... i binged again... purged again... got my weight to 130.8 WTF I have not seen that with a binge in a few weeks or more!
But I purged better... maybe because I was just so full? I dont know sometimes I binge again to get up what I couldnt earlier... so I think that was in the back of my head...

well got my weight down 4 more pounds than I could last purge... but im still up about 3 pounds...
im a little nervous about taking lax even though i need to, i didnt take any last night but the night before I did and yesterday i didnt go hardly but i had gas so i know the lax did stimulate my intestines... well today ive had a bit of mucus... ive had that before but usually with bowel movements... maybe i wont take as many as i was going to

uggg i have done too much today... i have sores on my tongue

uggg i feel crazy

1 comment:

Laila said...

Its naturally to gain when bp-ing so much..i do all the time,kind of frustrating....gawd...
I think it might be a good idea to get you into a partial program,cause even if your fine,your ED is not good...

<3