Psychocats Journey

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Laila-yeah our frenemy (friend/enemy) ed is causing problems... ugg I have been taking the zyprexa for a couple days I havnt noticed anything yet so I hope all side effects stay away. Love you dear <3

so I didnt post yesterday... sorry i find it hard to post sometimes... yesterdays weight was 114.7 I am so glad I broke through this plateau I hope I can get to 110 before treatment but that is a lot to lose still.

I have a doctors appointment monday... the dr office messaged the lab and I have to go get a bunch of bloodwork done monday morning before therapy. I wont be able to eat anything after 8 pm tomorrow... I HATE when I have restrictions on when I can eat (when I dont make the restrictions)

Today my weight was up to 114.9 stupid fat me...

I bpd a little while ago got my weight up to 125.4, after purging I was 114.7, I like never get to my morning weight after a bp let alone lower ... I am glad its down, I hope tomorrow it is lower

Ive been kind of antsy and wanna do something but not sure what nor do I have the energy to do much. I wanna do some craft or something but I just keep looking through what I have not really finding anything to do, I have a crap load of stuff too ehh oh well

alright I guess that is it for tonight... <3

1 comment:

Laila said...

Glad to hear you haven't had any side effects yet,hope you wont get any.

Try to take good care of yourself sweetie <3